Krow

Donator
Mar 25, 2021
Cairns
Games
  1. Hell Let Loose
  2. ARMA
Hey guys,
I donated to the server about 4 or 5 days ago, mostly to get VIP and skip them queue times. :)
How ever I'm still not able to access the BigD servers under VIP.

I have linked to Steam and Discord.

Just wondering whats the go here?
Is there something else I need to do ?

Cheers in advance.

K

RedDragon

Community Moderator
Hell Let Loose Admin
Donator
-fBy-
Feb 19, 2020
Games
  1. Hell Let Loose
Hey mate! Not sure if someone already sorted you out but it looks like you do have the role that gives you whitelisting. The only reason I can think of you not getting in is if the server is completely full

Krow

Donator
Mar 25, 2021
Cairns
Games
  1. Hell Let Loose
  2. ARMA
Hey mate! Not sure if someone already sorted you out but it looks like you do have the role that gives you whitelisting. The only reason I can think of you not getting in is if the server is completely full

Hey thanks for the quick reply Dragon,

It said 0/2 of VIP - the server was full (98/100) - maybe I'm getting it wrong I thought the 0/2 meant there were 2 VIP slots available?
Kinda new so it's probably me getting something wrong.

I was kind of hoping to skip the long wait times to join the BigD servers, best pings for me, and great community.

I tried connecting but gave up after about 15 minutes and just joined another server.
Thanks again for the reply.

RyleyMA61

Community Moderator
Hell Let Loose Admin - Senior
Hell Let Loose Admin
Donator
[NrD] Clan
Jun 14, 2020
Games
  1. Hell Let Loose
  2. Battlefield
Hi mate

The servers have been super full lately - even us Admins have had to queue up! I'm in a queue as I write this.

The VIP slots are left for admins to adjudicate any issues - hence only 2.

Normally it's not so bad, but this weekend has been really busy and I've had to queue twice. If you see it persisting please let us know.

Reactions: Krow

Hell Let Loose Server

Total amount
AU$275.00
Goal
AU$200.00

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$540.00
Goal
AU$250.00

FiveM Server