Mar 30, 2008
Whitsundays
Games
  1. SQUAD
  2. Hell Let Loose
  3. Battlefield
IGN: Xavo.au

G'day all,
Long time no post! I joined up a while ago and then slowly faded from existence whilst uni and real life took over. Really enjoyed playing Project Reality back in the day, but never had a PC that could stomach Squad or any of the other modern titles. That's changed and I've just purchased HLL and am getting back into the tactical genre, so looking forwards to getting to know everyone around here again. It's changed heaps but looks good!

Cheers!

Reactions: Ethereal

Ethereal

Community Moderator
Squad Admin - Senior
Squad Admin
LaG Clan
Donator
SQUAD Seed Team
Media Team Manager
Aug 22, 2017
Games
  1. SQUAD
  2. Hell Let Loose
  3. ARMA
IGN: Xavo.au

G'day all,
Long time no post! I joined up a while ago and then slowly faded from existence whilst uni and real life took over. Really enjoyed playing Project Reality back in the day, but never had a PC that could stomach Squad or any of the other modern titles. That's changed and I've just purchased HLL and am getting back into the tactical genre, so looking forwards to getting to know everyone around here again. It's changed heaps but looks good!

Cheers!
Great to have you back, there has been many many changes and even more to come in 2022!

Make sure that if you wish to play with a regular bunch to look up all our affiliated clans and see who you think you would mesh best with, it really helps in making gaming just that little bit better experience when you can game with others regularly!

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$440.00
Goal
AU$250.00

Hell Let Loose Server

Total amount
AU$545.00
Goal
AU$200.00