Krow

Donator
Mar 25, 2021
Cairns
Games
  1. Hell Let Loose
  2. ARMA
Greetings,
I'm relatively new to Hell Let Loose (level 9) and have been playing on your servers with a friend who convinced me to buy the game.
However I've been getting a VAC Auto-Ban on your servers as of today.
I've been playing on the servers for a couple of days without an issue.

I'm not sure why this is happening as you can tell from my KD that I'm terrible at this game (hoping to improve but it's a brutal game).

I do not, nor have I ever cheated in any game and fail to see the point in even doing it.

A friend told me that sometimes the HLL updates cause random Bans (as it's still in Early Access) but the PopUp says I can appeal it here.
I tried to lodge a ticket but there was no option for HLL so I thought I might post it in here.
My HLL player name is Krow.

I'm hoping to resolve this as your servers give me the best pings for me. (Located in Queensland Australia)

Thank you for your time on this matter in advance.

Regards,

K

p.s. Please feel free to email me if you require any further details.

RyleyMA61

Community Moderator
Hell Let Loose Admin - Senior
Hell Let Loose Admin
Donator
[NrD] Clan
Jun 14, 2020
Games
  1. Hell Let Loose
  2. Battlefield
Hey mate,

Yeah - there is an auto ban for steam accounts with a VAC ban. You're not aware of bans on your account?

I'm happy to reverse the ban and you can enjoy the BigD servers - but we can't remove that flag (it won't have an effect going forward)

Thanks man!

Krow

Donator
Mar 25, 2021
Cairns
Games
  1. Hell Let Loose
  2. ARMA
Ahh.... I see.
The only Ban I'm aware of on my Steam Account was from about 4 years ago when my Counter Strike game was hacked by some Russian dude.
They had to reset my account and that when I started using Steam Guard.
I lost my Counter Strike game with a perma ban apparently.

Even though they acknowledged my account was hacked they said Password protection was my responsibility.

I'm guessing I'm going to have to take it up with Steam again..
Man that's messed up.

Appreciate the quick response.

Cool community you got here, guess there was one good thing to come out of this..

Thanks again.

RyleyMA61

Community Moderator
Hell Let Loose Admin - Senior
Hell Let Loose Admin
Donator
[NrD] Clan
Jun 14, 2020
Games
  1. Hell Let Loose
  2. Battlefield
No worries mate, see you in game.

Krow

Donator
Mar 25, 2021
Cairns
Games
  1. Hell Let Loose
  2. ARMA
Thanks again Ryley,
I did find the VAC Counter Strike ban in my STEAM account from 4 years ago when i was Hijacked, so I submitted a Ticket to see what they can do. They know I was Hijacked as they helped me restore my account, so it will be very crappy if they dont lift it.
Grr..
I've managed to log in and play successfully on your Servers tonight.
Thank you muchly,
I'm really enjoying this game, even though I get my butt handed to me constantly..

cheers

Last edited:

Hell Let Loose Server

Total amount
AU$235.00
Goal
AU$200.00

BigD Server Donations

Total amount
AU$420.00
Goal
AU$250.00