Nothing works better than Teamwork
(Teamwork and Maturity)
Teamwork, Social, and Fairplay have been the ideology of BigD Gaming since its inception, and we seek to uphold this wherever possible.
By joining a BigD Squad Server, you agree to and are bound to all rules listed on this page.
- At all times Players and Admins are expected to act with integrity and treat each other with respect.
- Listen and work with your squad and team to the best of your ability.
- If you are new to the game or inexperienced with certain aspects be sure to ask questions first! Some assets/actions may cause your team to lose if misused.
- Don’t take things too seriously, it’s a game!
Players may be punished if they are not considered to be displaying Teamwork or Fairplay, regardless of whether they have broken any of the below rules. We all like to have a laugh, and fool around, but not to the detriment of other players’ experience.
- Advertising in any form for clans, communities, websites, or any other individual/group is forbidden without the approval of a Community Manager.
- Any discussion of bans or rules in-game is considered poor etiquette.
- We encourage users to join us on Discord or the Support Forums in order to resolve all grievances.
- Impersonation of any BigD Squad Admins, Managers, Moderators, Clan Members, or other affiliated individuals and groups is forbidden.
- No Teamkilling, Ghosting, Glitching, Griefing, Spamming, Exploiting, Cheating, Hate Speech, or Blatant Racism.
- Any vehicle requiring a Crewman kit must have 2 crewman.
- Vehicle assets are claimed by a specific Squad Name indicating which vehicle/s are being claimed.
- First in, first served.
- Locked specialised squads with the required number of crewman roles get priority over infantry squads.
- Do not waste or misuse team assets, this includes but is not limited to:
- Using Vehicles as one-way transports for yourself.
- Hogging Logistics for FOBs, not on the frontline/cap points.
- Leaving Vehicles behind in a non-active area. (Either blow it up, drive it to an active area or send it back to main. Especially Logistics Vehicles)
- Using air vehicles to collide with enemy soldiers, vehicles, or infrastructure
- You must join/create a squad or you will be considered AFK and may be kicked.
- Do not create a squad unless you intend on leading it. (ie you create a squad and disband or hand over leadership)
- Squad Leaders must have Squad Leader Kit and have a working microphone.
- Squad Leaders may kick you for any reason they wish, do not retaliate if they do so, either come see an admin (If you have an issue with it) or join another squad.
- Please ensure you and your squad are playing towards the active flags (Atk/Def) as often as possible.
- Exceptions to this are smaller squads (4 players or less) who are operating behind lines activities; ie Mortars, logistics, TOWs.
4. Server Seeding 20 V 20
(When the SERVER is equal/ below 40 players)
- Do NOT place the FOBs/ HABs within and at least 100 meters away from the middle cap or one cap back from the middle cap
- HABs that are placed on or too close to the cap MAY be attacked and dug down
- Do NOT place a FOB between the middle cap and the enemies next cap
- Only fight over the middle cap and no further - i.e. if you take the middle cap, defend it
- Do NOT camp or takedown enemy FOBs that are off cap
- Do NOT cap past the middle cap
- Do NOT use mortar or any other offensive emplacements
- Only one (1) radio per team
- Do NOT use vehicles other than logistics and transport trucks
- Raise the issue in-game to an admin who is online – do not continually spam or harass an admin.
- If unable to raise an admin in-game, raise an issue in the #need-an-admin text channel by using the notifier @Squad Admin
- Otherwise, you can raise the issue via the Support Ticket system Discord or the Support Forums
- You will not be punished for making a report unless deliberately spamming or making a false statement
- Avoid retorting to trolls and flamers, this will only make things worse.
- Moderators and Admins are subject to the same rules – if you feel a Moderator or Admin has treated you unfairly or is breaking the rules, please lodge an ‘Admin Feedback’ Support Ticket
- Please don’t make accusations public.
- Please don’t argue with a Moderator or Admin’s instructions at the time.
All infractions will be handled at the Game Admin discretion
Possible punishments are:
- verbal/written warnings
- game server kick
- game server ban (temporary and/or permanently removed from server)
- Please review these rules occasionally to ensure you are up to date with them.
- We will do our best to notify the community of any significant rule changes, but ultimately it is your responsibility to know and adhere to these rules.
- BigD Gaming reserves the right to protect the integrity of our community, servers, player base & any other service/entity.
- we may remove any individual/group/clan/community/etc from all BigD Squad servers either temporarily or permanently.
- BigD Squad is bound by the following policies:
- BigD SQUAD Admins have been empowered to make judgments on whether a server is unbalanced and to either request and/or force a player(s) to switch teams to improve the game play of the server.
BigD Gaming Senior Admin Team
Updated Feb 2022