Nothing works better than Teamwork
(Teamwork and Maturity)
Teamwork, Social and Fairplay has been the ideology of BigD Gaming since its inception, and we seek to uphold this wherever possible.
By joining a BigD Gaming Hell Let Loose Server, you agree to and are bound to all rules listed on this page.
- At all times Players and Admins are expected to act with integrity and treat each other with respect.
- Listen and work with your unit and team to the best of your ability.
- If you are new to the game or inexperienced with certain aspect be sure to ask questions first! Some assests/actions may cause your team to lose if misused.
- Don’t take things too seriously, it’s a game!
Players may be punished if they are not considered to be displaying Teamwork or Fairplay, regardless of whether they have broken any of the below rules. We all like to have a laugh, and fool around, but not to the detriment of other player’s experience.
- Advertising clans, communities, websites or other individual/group is forbidden without approval of a Community Manager.
- Discussion of bans or rules in-game is considered poor etiquette.
- We encourage users to join us on Discord or the Support Forums in order to resolve all grievances.
- Impersonation of any BigD Admins, Managers, Moderators, Clan Members or other affiliated individuals and groups is forbidden.
- No team killing, ghosting, glitching, griefing, spamming, exploiting, cheating, hate speech or blatant racism.
- Do not lock solo tank squads. Solo vehicle play is permitted if working and communicating with the team, otherwise vehicles require 2 crew minimum
- Do not waste or misuse team assets, this includes but is not limited to:
- Using vehicles as 1-way transports
- Firing artillery against guidance from the team commander is not permitted.
- HQ Sectors are protected zones and as such have special rules:
- They can be entered to eliminate artillery and must be exited once this is complete
- They can be entered to flank the final objective. Players must move through to the final capture point and not camp the HQ spawns.
- You must join/create a unit or you will be considered AFK and may be kicked.
- Do not create a squad unless you intend on leading it (i.e. you create a unit and leave).
- Squad leaders must have a working microphone.
- Squad leaders may kick you for any reason they wish. Do not retaliate if they do so, either
come see an admin (if you have an issue with it) or join another squad.
- Ensure you and your squad are playing the objective (attacking/defending) as often as possible
- Locked solo tank & recon squads are not permitted.
- Artillery is to be operated by the commander or infantry squad(s) only.
- Raise the issue in-game to an admin who is online – do not continually spam or harass an admin.
- If unable to raise an admin in-game, raise an issue in the #need-an-admin text channel by using the notifier @Hell Let Loose Admin
- Otherwise you can raise the issue via the Support Ticket system @ www.bigdgaming.com.au under the category ‘Player Report’
- You will not be punished for making a report, unless deliberately spamming or making a false statement
- Avoid retorting to trolls and flamers, this will only make things worse.
- Moderators and Admins are subject to the same rules – if you feel a Moderator or Admin has treated you unfairly or is breaking the rules, please lodge a ‘Admin Feedback’ Support Ticket
- Please don’t make accusations public.
- Please don’t argue with a Moderator or Admin’s instructions at the time.
All infractions will be handled at Game Admin discretion
Possible punishments are:
- verbal/written warnings
- game server kick
- game server ban (temporary and/or permanently removed from server)
- Please review these rules occasionally to ensure you are up to date with them.
- We will do our best to notify the community of any significant rule changes, but ultimately it is your responsibility to know and adhere to these rules.
- Please note rules in grey are currently not enforced, this is subject to change. As we value the feedback of our community we may change our rules at anytime as to ensure better game play for all.
- BigD Gaming reserves the right to protect the integrity of our community, servers, player base & any other service/entity.
- we may remove any individual/group/clan/community/etc from all BigD Hell Let Loose servers either temporary or permanently.
- BigD Hell Let Loose Admins have been empowered to make judgement on whether a server is unbalanced and to either request and/or force a player(s) to switch teams as to improve the game play of the server.
BigD Gaming Senior Admin Team
Last Updated: 6/11/20