Nothing works better than Teamwork
(Teamwork and Maturity)
Teamwork, Social and Fairplay has been the ideology of BigD Gaming since its inception, and we seek to uphold this wherever possible.
By joining a BigD Gaming Hell Let Loose Server, you agree to and are bound to all rules listed on this page.
- At all times Players and Admins are expected to act with integrity and treat each other with respect.
- Listen and work with your unit and team to the best of your ability.
- If you are new to the game or inexperienced with certain aspects of play be sure to ask questions first! The BigD HLL community is ever growing, and our regular players are more than happy to help newcomers find their feet as some assets/actions may cause your team to lose if misused.
- Don’t take things too seriously, it’s a game!
The HLL Admin team may take action against players if they are not considered to be displaying Teamwork or Fair-play, regardless of whether they have broken any of the below rules. We all like to have a laugh and fool around, but not at the detriment of other player’s experience.
- Racism, sexism, hate-speech or any kind of interaction that is discriminatory will never be tolerated.
- Advertising clans, communities, websites or other individual/group is forbidden without
approval of a Community Manager.
- Discussion of bans or rules in-game is considered poor etiquette.
- We encourage users to join us on Discord or the Support Forums in order to resolve all grievances.
- Impersonation of any BigD Admins, Managers, Moderators, Clan Members or other affiliated individuals and groups is forbidden.
- When streaming HLL it is recommended that you run a map overlay or delay.
- Stream sniping is considered an exploit and will be punished as such!
o The 400x400m grid square surrounding an objective
- HQ area
o The final 200m column/row inside the German/US lines denoted on the map
- HQ spawn
o The 3x standard, 10-second spawn locations in the HQ area.
- No team killing, ghosting, glitching, griefing, spamming, exploiting, cheating, hate speech or blatant racism.
- Do not waste or misuse team assets, this includes but is not limited to:
- Misuse of vehicles against the direction of the Commander of Squad Leader (e.g. 1-way vehicle transports, misuse of trucks etc)
- Firing artillery against direction from the Commander or Squad Leader.
- In order to promote fair play, HQ Areas are protected zones and as such have special rules. It is not permitted to enter these zones unless either of the below
conditions are met:
- They can be entered to eliminate artillery only and must be exited once
this is complete.
- The HQ area is free to enter and attack the final objective (warfare) or
defend the first objective (offensive), however players should not camp
the HQ spawns.
Protecting the HQ is a complex task. There may be instances where the rules can be exploited, and boundaries pushed. These will be reviewed by the admin on a case-by-case basis under the proviso of promoting fair-play.
- You must join/create a unit or you will be considered AFK and may be kicked.
- Do not create a unit unless you intend on leading it (i.e. don't create a unit and leave).
- All leadership positions (Commander, Squad Leader) must communicate effectively via VoIP or text. VoIP is strongly recommended for a better play experience.
- Squad leaders may kick you for any reason they wish. Do not retaliate if they do so, either come see an admin (if you have an issue with it) or join another squad.
- Ensure you and your squad are playing the objective(s) attacking/defending/supporting) as often as possible
- Locked solo Armour Squads are not permitted.
- Solo tank play (unlocked) is permitted if working and communicating with the
- Locked solo Recon squads are not permitted.
- It is strongly recommended that Artillery is operated by an Infantry Squad Leader, or the Commander. Continued use of artillery by armour or recon units can be considered a waste of resources.
- Raise the issue in-game to an admin who is online – do not continually spam or harass an admin.
- If unable to raise an admin in-game, raise an issue using the #-admin-support channel on the BigD Gaming Discord server - select Hell Let Loose Support
- Otherwise you can raise the issue via the Support Ticket system here: HLL Player Report
- You will not be punished for making a report, unless deliberately spamming or making a false statement
- Avoid retorting to trolls and flamers, this will only make things worse.
- Moderators and Admins are subject to the same rules – if you feel a Moderator or Admin has treated you unfairly or is breaking the rules, please lodge a ‘Admin Feedback’ Support Ticket
- Please don’t make accusations public.
- Please don’t argue with a Moderator or Admin’s instructions at the time.
All infractions will be handled at Game Admin discretion
Possible punishments are:
- verbal/written warnings
- In-game punishment
- game server kick
- game server ban (temporary and/or permanently removed from server)
- Please review these rules occasionally to ensure you are up to date with them.
- We will do our best to notify the community of any significant rule changes, but ultimately it is your responsibility to know and adhere to these rules.
- Our ruleset is designed to maintain fair play across our HLL server experience. These
rules are subject to change as the game and meta evolves.
- BigD Gaming reserves the right to protect the integrity of our community, servers, player base & any other service/entity.
- We may remove any individual/group/clan/community/etc from all BigD Hell Let Loose servers either temporary or permanently.
- BigD Hell Let Loose Admins have been empowered to make judgement on whether a server is unbalanced and to either request and/or force a player(s) to switch teams as to improve the game play of the server.
BigD Gaming Senior Admin Team
Last Updated: 7/3/21