Nothing works better than Teamwork
(Teamwork and Maturity)
Teamwork, Social and Fair-play has been the ideology of BigD Gaming since its inception, and we seek to uphold this wherever possible.
By joining a BigD Gaming Hell Let Loose (HLL) Server, you agree to and are bound to all rules listed on this page.
- At all times Players and Admins are expected to act with integrity and treat each other with respect.
- Listen and work with your unit and team to the best of your ability.
- If you are new to the game or inexperienced with certain aspect be sure to ask questions first! The HLL game and community is growing, and our regular players are more than happy to help newcomers find their feet.
- Some assets/actions may cause your team to lose if misused.
- Don’t take things too seriously, it’s a game!
We are very fortunate to have a great HLL community and we wish to preserve and grow this.
The HLL Admin team may take action against players if they are not considered to be displaying Teamwork or Fair-play, regardless of whether they have broken any of the below rules. We all like to have a laugh and fool around, but not at the detriment of other player’s experience.
- Racism, sexism, hate-speech or any kind of interaction that is discriminatory will never be tolerated.
- Advertising clans, communities, websites or other individual/group is forbidden without approval of a Community Manager.
- Discussion of bans or rules in-game is considered poor etiquette.
- We encourage users to join us on Discord or the Support Forums in order to resolve all grievances.
- Impersonation of any BigD Admins, Managers, Moderators, Clan Members or other affiliated individuals and groups is forbidden.
- When streaming HLL, it is recommended that you run a map overlay (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I56fTrXvpnA) or delay.
- Stream sniping is considered an exploit of the game and will be punished as such.
- The 400x400m grid square surrounding an objective.
- The final 200m column/row inside the German/US lines denoted on the map
- The 3x standard, 10-second spawn locations in the HQ area.
- No team killing, ghosting, glitching, griefing, spamming, exploiting, or cheating.
- Do not waste or misuse team assets, this includes, but is not limited to:
- Misuse of vehicles against the direction of the Commander of Squad Leader (e.g. 1-way vehicle transports, misuse of trucks etc)
- Firing artillery against direction from the Commanderor Squad Leader.
- In order to promote fair play, HQ Areas are protected zones and as such have special rules:
- Being protected, it is not permitted to enter these zones unless either of the below conditions are met:
- They can be entered to eliminate artillery only and must be exited once this is complete. Elimination is defined as the artillery guns no longer firing.
- The HQ area is free to enter and attack the final objective (warfare) or defend the first objective (offensive), however players should not camp the HQ spawns.
Protecting the HQ is a complex task. There may be instances where the rules can be exploited, and boundaries pushed. These will be reviewed by the admin on a case-by-case basis under the proviso of promoting fair-play.
Please see the example page for more information.
- You must join/create a unit or you will be considered AFK and may be kicked.
- Do not create a unit unless you intend on leading it (i.e. you create a unit and leave).
- All leadership positions (Commander, Squad Leader) must communicate effectively via VoIP or text. VoIP is strongly recommended for a better play experience.
- Squad leaders may kick you for any reason they wish. Do not retaliate if they do so, either come see an admin (if you have an issue with it) or join another squad.
- Ensure you and your squad are playing the objective(s) (attacking/defending/supporting) as often as possible
- Locked solo Armour Squads are not permitted.
- Solo tank play (unlocked) is permitted if working and communicating with the team.
- Locked solo Recon squads are not permitted.
- It is strongly recommended that Artillery is operated by an Infantry Squad Leader, or the Commander. Continued use of artillery by armour or recon units can be considered a waste of resources.
In order to kick-off an empty server, we have the following seeding rules in place to get the servers full as quickly as possible while maintaining fun for those in-game.
Seeding often involves players joining and being away from keyboard. The idle time kick triggers are adjusted accordingly. As such, admins may move players between teams to get a good balance for fun and healthy team play.
- Until 30 players (total), fight for the middle point only (Warfare). If you capture it, defend it. Do not attack the next point.
- Armour squads are not permitted.
Some maps are not conducive to seeding, (such as Offensive maps). Please contact an admin (in-game or Discord) if you would like the map changed. Admins may change the maps at convenient times at their discretion for the benefit of seeding.
- Raise the issue in-game to an admin who is online – do not continually spam or harass an admin.
- If unable to raise an admin in-game, raise an issue in the BigD Discord “HLL admin support” ticket system.
- Otherwise you can raise the issue via the Support Ticket system @ www.bigdgaming.com.au under the category ‘Player Report’
- You will not be punished for making a report, unless deliberately spamming or making a false statement
- Avoid retorting to trolls and flamers; this will only make things worse.
- Moderators and Admins are subject to the same rules – if you feel a Moderator or Admin has treated you unfairly or is breaking the rules, please lodge a ‘Admin Feedback’ Support Ticket
- Please don’t make accusations public.
- Please don’t argue with a Moderator or Admin’s instructions at the time.
All infractions will be handled at Game Admin discretion
Possible punishments are:
- Verbal/written warnings
- In-game punishment
- game server kick
- game server ban (temporary and/or permanently removed from server)
- Please review these rules occasionally to ensure you are up to date with them.
- We will do our best to notify the community of any significant rule changes, but ultimately it is your responsibility to know and adhere to these rules.
- Our ruleset is designed to maintain fair play across our HLL server experience. These rules are subject to change as the game and meta evolves.
- BigD Gaming reserves the right to protect the integrity of our community, servers, player base & any other service/entity.
- We may remove any individual/group/clan/community/etc from all BigD Hell Let Loose servers either temporary or permanently.
- BigD Hell Let Loose Admins have been empowered to make judgement on whether a server is unbalanced and to either request and/or force a player(s) to switch teams as to improve the game play of the server.
BigD Gaming Senior Admin Team
Last Updated: 17/07/2021